I saw the "Six Weird Things About Me" over on someone else's blog and noticed that there were a bunch of rules attached...tag people, link back, yada yada yada...what a butt-ache.
But I'm pretty much a Sahara desert of posting ideas (hey, nothing draws readers in like telling them that you are a boring ass!) so you get Six Things Apropos of Nothing:
1. I refuse to shop at Costco because I live in earthquake country. I do not wish to be killed by a falling pallet of baby wipes. No amount of savings is worth that obituary.
2. I am superstitious. I HATE it when people say stupid things like "Hey, traffic is light today" when we are heading into Los Angeles. Anger the Traffic Gods on your own time, buddy.
3. I hate football with a hatey hatey hatred. It takes me back to those long weekends where dad would clutch the one remote to our one TV in his sweaty paw all weekend long, watching game after game after game. He would fall asleep with the remote in his hand, but if you tried to slide it out so you could watch something OTHER than football, he would instantly awake.
4. I think a proper dog has short hair for 2 reasons: dogs with wet fur around their mouths make me feel queasy and 2, I want a dog whose butt I never have to wipe. I am mean that way. Schnauzers. Eech.
5. Despite being a huge carb fanatic, donuts and pie hold no charm for me. I can easily skip either one. I would waaaay rather eat a bagel than a donut, if I am going for carbs with a hole in the center. And pie - who invented the obnoxiousness that is pie crust? It is like a zillion calories of doughy greasy boredom. Ugh. Who needs it?
6. One movie ending that is sure to make me hate the movie: the couple kisses while people stand around clapping or cheering. According to Hollywood, no one has ever had a first kiss in private. The best (worst) was in Titanic, when GHOSTS stood around cheering. Come ON, people.