27 July 2008

Honduras, here I come

There is an ad for Honduras rotating with others in my sidebar. Yes, I am good with that.

Did you know Honduras has the largest coral reef outside of Australia?

Hah! It totally does! And I want to go there! Honduras is on the Suebobian Top Ten List of Travel Adventures (Bora Bora, Spain, Morocco, Kashmir, HONDURAS, Trinidad, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, India, Albania, more or less depending on my mood).

So why instead of colorful fish do they put a CIGAR in their ad?

Cigar is to fun and sexy is as CAT POOP is to fun and sexy! In fact, given the choice, I would pick CAT POOP because then at least you get a nice furry kitty instead of a nasty little egocentric guy who wants to be Arnold Scharzenegger and who thinks smoking disgusting foul fat cigars makes him some kind of cool that he so is not. (Don't even get me started on women who smoke cigars. That is a whole 'nother kind of wrong).

Honduras, I am disappointed in you. But as long as I don't have to sit next to a cigar smoker while I am there, we can still be friends.

Where are YOUR top ten travel destinations?

6 comments:

Lumpyheadsmom said...

I think cat turds smell better, too. If not better than cigar smoke, certainly better than the breath of someone who has just smoked a cigar.

mar said...

andaman islands, norway (motherland!), egypt are the three on my top 10 that i haven't yet visited. (seen israel, england, czech republic/poland, greece, netherlands, italy, germany/austria)

Anonymous said...

Scotland. England. (okay, same trip) Bonaire, NA. France. Nova Scotia. Chesapeake Bay. New Orleans. Norway. Central America (haven't decided on the countries) Japan.

mar said...

oops! i forgot easter island.

Deb Rox said...

Suebobian's 10 sound very nice to me. I'd also like to hit European capitals again. But I'm easy, I'd go anywhere, just get me out of here!

Smart you!

Overflowing Brain said...

Let's see, Greece, back to Hawaii to get all my stuff that was stolen (yea, happy honeymoon), home to California to see family and anywhere where I don't have to do work. I'm not picky. Beaches are nice, but really, escaping reality does not require an ocean.

Back to top