I suppose I should write about my day with Bossy, but I feel I am experiencing post-Bossy depression.
What can I tell you?
1) You need to meet Bossy.
2) Yeah, gorgeous.
3) Nice, too.
4) Effortlessly gorgeous, as a marrafack. Bitch.
5) Within 20 minutes of meeting, we had found free Wifi and were blogging.
6) We almost forgot to eat lunch, but a somewhat-forgotten lunch date called, so we had to quit blogging to go meet her.
7) Within 3 hours, we visited both a Starbuck's AND a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, which was our second blogging location of the day.
8) Hanging out with other bloggers is cool because they don't say things like "Are you ever going to quit blogging and do something FUN?" As if.
9) All of my photos of Bossy are of Bossy taking photos.
She got a shot of us, though (keep scrolling til you get to the foot-high hair).
10) You might think the Bossy All-America Tour is about Bossy. But she has a secret plan. Do you want to know what it is? How much is it worth to you? A dollar? OKAY! Bossy is building blogging communities wherever she goes. She is kind of a Bossy Bloggerseed. She stops by, bloggers gather, connections are formed. So it isn't all about her. Yes, she is effortlessly gorgeous, nice, and altruistic, too.
No, I had a great time with Bossy. She is most certainly NOT a bitch, though looking at her lovely cheekbones, one kind of wishes she was, so one could hate her and her perfect bone structure properly. But no.