It's not her voice.
It's not her age, or her wrinkles.
It's not her relationship with her cheating husband.
I'm disappointed in Hillary Clinton as a candidate.
In my mind, she has been suspect ever since she arrived in New York to run for Senator.
She hasn't done anything to assuage my suspicions.
- She agreed not to count Michigan and Florida, but changed her mind once she "won."
- She used her husband as an attack dog when she didn't want to look mean - Bill said Obama winning South Carolina was nothing "Jesse Jackson won there, too." (Translation: any black person can win SC).
- She claims she has 35 years "experience" - at WHAT? She also claims the media is too nice to Obama, but have they ever totted up this so-called "experience"? Why not?
- She put out the first fear-mongering campaign ad. The children! Think of the children!
- She has said "Day One" so many times that it is beginning to sound like Rudy Giuliani's "9-11".
In other words, she makes me wonder if Karl Rove is secretly running her campaign. It sounds all too familiar. Business as usual. Business as dirty.
Meanwhile, Obama has acted in a fairly consistent gentlemanly manner.
Maybe Hillary is right. Maybe he is too naive to be president. He acts like a decent human, after all.