09 March 2008

Afternoon at the Getty

Three friends and I spent the afternoon at the Getty Museum, high atop a hill overlooking most of Los Angeles.













It was my first trip there, and it was a perfect day for it. Warm and lovely weather had couples making out on the lawn and beautiful people were strolling about in skimpy clothes.






We visited one photography exhibit, then went outside to enjoy the day.














The azalea labyrinth was in full bloom. Amazing. Crazy. Gorgeous. Perfect for Los Angeles.



We found some chairs under these crazy rebar trellises and sat in the shade, then went up to the plaza for coffee and a cookie. This is my idea of a rough day at the museum.



Afterward we went to Westwood for NY style pizza AND falafel (not at the same place LOL). Man, I love art.

5 comments:

Eat, Drink and be Married said...

I LOVE the Getty! It is one of my favorite places to take pictures!

BTW, HI! I just found your blog today. =)

SUEB0B said...

Thanks, Shell. I'm glad to "meet" you.

Anonymous said...

WOW. That azalea labyrinth looks amazing.

Kris said...

Wow-those pictures are amazing. Nicely done, sueb0b.

Bruce Johnson said...

I miss the Getty, haven't been there for several years.

Back to top