24 December 2007

He hasn't asked for them back

While I was searching for wrapping paper amongst the many boxes I have that are labeled "Xmas," I made a startling discovery.

When I moved out from the exBF, I had inadvertently taken a whole box of Christmas ornaments that he had recently purchased.

I should not have gotten them in any case, because he lives in a 12-foot Christmas tree kind of house and I live in a place that has room for a tiny potted tree IF I move a bunch of stuff around.

Yes, I moved out and took my boyfriend's balls.

I wonder if he has been missing them?


Merry Christmas, everyone. I hope you have health, wealth and love in the New Year, with plenty of time to enjoy them.


meno said...

Sounds like neither he, nor anyone else for that matter, has missed his balls. What does that tell you?

Juliness said...

I don't even know what to add...other than to wish you a very Merry Christmas!

No matter whose balls you happen to use in your celebration.

mar said...

haha! well, as my ex-bf said about his previous ex, that's what you get in the divorce. although i think you won out. he got some britney cds from his ex. i got some vhs tapes (forest gump & a robin williams stand-up special) from him.
merry christmas! i'm off to find out what my (unwrapped) gift from the bf is. enjoy your balls!

Chantel said...

I always try to take their balls when I leave; as a rule.

Suzanne said...

Heh heh heh. It's okay if you want to crush them.

Back to top