28 June 2007

Unacceptable

Why does someone think that it is okay to run their Skilsaw chop saw through metal past 10 pm 11 pm on a weeknight?

Of course they are on the next block over, so it is a major hassle to figure out where they live and go Make Them Stop for Goodness Sake Do You Not Know What Time It Is and That People Have to Work Tomorrow?

Edited to add: I figured out who they were. They are the new white trash neighbors who have a child named Chance who "needs to get your butt beat" for escaping from the house.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure, but I have a feeling they're related to the guy 2 doors down who thinks it's ok to saw ceramic tile after 10pm. Which makes my dog bark. Which ticks me off even more.

Jennifer said...

Mm...I dunno but my gardeners came at 6am last Friday. Needless to say I was quite alarmed seeing someone in the backyard at that hour. LOL

Suzanne said...

Maybe in this case a call to the authorities would not be a bad idea. For the sake of the kid, and your sanity.

Anonymous said...

We have chainsaw happy neighbors, too. They like to start sawing stuff about 37 seconds AFTER I put my kids down for bed which of course means, they DON'T go to sleep until it stops. Unacceptable, indeed.

QT said...

So happy at this point that I have no neighbors for miles and miles around me!

Geese are not the quietest pets to have, so there are not completely silent mornings for me, you know?

Christina said...

I wonder if they're related to my white trash neighbors? Based on what they said to the kid, I'd bet they're at least cousins.

Lisa said...

Sigh....

Oh Lawdy. That sucks.

Unknown said...

OMG, my sisters baby is named Chance and I thought it was so wrong to do that to a kid.

Ha, ha,

Back to top