07 February 2007

Reformation Day

It was a day for ironing out the kinks in one's past, apparently.

First the Fabulously Reverend Ted Haggard announced that he is "completely heterosexual." Mmm hmm. Anyone ever heard that one before?

And then our Dear Leader decided to send his Spokesliar, Tony Snow, out to defend his record on global warming. Snow said Bush has been talking about it since 2000. Yeah, talking about it as in "But it's not worth doing anything about (claps hands over ears, chants "layder layder layder")"

I feel like getting in on this Reformation thing. Let's see...Oh, yes, did I mention - I am always very patient? Well, starting today I am! Believe it!

Do you have anything to reform about yourself? Spill!

8 comments:

Working Girl said...

I never fucking curse. Shit. Ok, damn it, starting right the hell now.

Lisa said...

Ohhh you know... I've decided I now have patience as well... And a smaller butt. (Wait the smaller butt thing doesn't work that way, does it?)

claire said...

I will stop calling the president a dirty chimp.

Starting.... um. Soon-ish.

LittlePea said...

I will change my hair back to it's natural color-I can no longer live a lie.

Her Bad Mother said...

Haggard, hetero, yeeeaaahhh right.

Anonymous said...

I am completely heterosexual. Mostly.

Anonymous said...

I'm the most patient person ever..

Anonymous said...

I was addicted to Brazilian waxes and my blog began as therapy. Like Haggard, I am cured!

Back to top