05 December 2006

The disease is spreading

Yesterday's blog post listed some weird word usage I had found lately around the blogosphere. Little did I know at the time, I wrote a doozy over at Mothergoosemouse just yesterday...

"...for a battle of Amazon warrioresses to hold him down..."

A battle of Amazon warrioresses? The funny part is I can't even remember what I was trying to say. Maybe "battalion." Who knows? My brain, honestly!

Some new stuff is up over at Linkateria. Make sure to click on the "Seinfeld: the Lost Episode - Kramer" link. OMG, funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mistaken phrase "baited breath" is so common that I predict it will overtake "bated breath" in my lifetime. Bank it!

For some reason, it is 2 am and I am craving wasabi.

Anonymous said...

After all of the memes I've borrowed from you lately, I thought it was time that I tagged you for one: http://averagejane.blogs.com/average_jane/2006/12/six_weird_thing.html

SUEB0B said...

Jane, I did my six weird things MONTHS ago. And certainly there are not six OTHER weird things about me, because I am so normal and all.

Back to top